Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blog Me Beautiful Favorites To Fight The Frost




December 21st is right around the corner. The date marks the official start of winter. Some of us think of frosty air, snowflakes, holidays, candles, lights, decorations, family, friends, cuddling up with your sweetheart to enjoy a magical time of year. Along with visions of sugar plums, most of us shudder at the thought of bone-chilling temperatures, stiff muscles and bulky layers of clothing. The latter is especially true for myself. I have Raynaud's phenomenon which is a condition that causes an irregular response to cold. Instead of dreading this time of year, I found some helpful products to fight the frost. You can learn more about Raynaud's by visiting www.raynauds.org. Neither Raynaud's nor Jack Frost will have me singing the blues. You don't have to let winter woes dampen your spirits either. I've got my eyes on some items that are sure to keep you and your loved ones warm and looking great! Check out these Blogger In The Woods' favorites:



UGG Australia's Sheepskin Boots


UGG Australia needs no introduction. This popular brand makes my list because they offer quality, durability and selection with the warmth of sheepskin. I love the Danton style in Chocolate suede. These boots look great and are lined with moisture wicking super soft sheepskin to keep feet warm and dry. UGG Australia, you're the perfect fit for a Blog Me Beautiful review! 



Smartwool Socks

I discovered this brand ten years ago and regular cotton socks didn't feel the same after Smartwool. If you are worried about itchy wool, forget about it. I was amazed to find that these socks are soft and comfortable, never itchy. This brands comes in a variety of styles/thickness to wear in any season. I've got my eyes on +SmartWool medium weight cushion crew hiking socks!

Prolotex Far Infrared Health Products



This company makes gloves, socks, scarves and more using nanotechnology textiles. I'd love to get my hands on or in a pair of Prolotex Far Infrared gloves. +Far Infrared Health Inc. is definitely a candidate for a Blog Me Beautiful review!


No comments:

Post a Comment